More than 50 million people in 100 countries have been empowered by Tony Robbins. He's a New Times bestselling author, philanthropist and an intense force of nature. We talk about money, politics, leadership, empathy, pirates & ninjas and how Tony keeps his mind healthy. Tony explains how we can live in a state of now.
- Tony shares a dark Why Not Now? moment from his childhood that changed his life trajectory.
- How Tony can walk into a situation with zero expertise in a certain area and put himself in a state of certainty.
- How not giving yourself an "out" is a strategy. "If you want to own the island, burn your boats."
- I confess my Why Not Now? which involves financial planning.
- Tony talks about his new book, Unshakable. Why he wrote it, who he wrote it for and how it differs from others.
- We discuss millennial's resistance to investing in the stock market and it's long-term effects.
- How we can create empathy during a time of such divide.
- Tony's lunch with George W. Bush and their discussion around current politics.
- Trump's communication style.
- Tony tells us about a specific time when he strongly disagreed with President Obama in a public setting.
- How Tony Robbins keeps his mind healthy.
- Pirates or Ninjas, who is tougher according to Tony Robbins?
- What it means to live in a state of NOW and how we can achieve this.
Learn more about Tony: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
Super Coffee is hooking up Why Not Now? listeners with an exclusive 25% discount on all products! Head to DrinkSuperCoffee.com and use code WHYNOTNOW for your 25% discount. DrinkSuperCoffee.com is the ONLY place this offer is available and your discount works for ALL products. No restrictions.
To learn more about Amy Jo’s favorite business tool and project management software, monday dot com, and get your free trial, click here. You can also access the templates Amy Jo has custom created for Why Not Now? listeners.
To learn more about the Renegade Accelerator, click here.
Get Amy Jo’s newsletter.
Follow Amy Jo…
Why Not Now? Instagram
Buy Amy Jo’s Book